Saturday, Dec. 9, 9-11 a.m
You and your family are also invited to attend our annual pancake breakfast buffet and a morning of “holly-day” cheer with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Photo opportunities are available. The Breakfast is Saturday, Dec. 9, 9-11 a.m. at the James City County Recreation Center.
To participate, register by Saturday, Dec. 2. The cost is $12/person and free for ages 2 years and younger. Please register everyone who is attending to ensure their seat. Space is limited, 100 people maximum. You can register online (ages 3+, 412000-A; ages 2 years and younger, 412000-B) or at any of our payment locations listed below.
Payment Locations (in person registration during normal operating hours):
– James City County Recreation Center, 5301 Longhill Road
– Abram Frink Jr. Community Center, 8901 Pocahontas Trail
– Chickahominy Riverfront Park, 1350 John Tyler Highway
– Freedom Park Interpretive Center, 5537 Centerville Road
– Satellite Services, 3127 Forge Road
For more information about Breakfast with Santa visit the website or call 757-259-5353.
Interested in getting a phone call from Santa? Find out details here.