Family Focus is an organization that provides support and strengthens families and promotes the well being of children through community-based and culturally sensitive prevention services.
Family Focus provides an array of services to families which includes parent education classes, support groups for parents and caregivers, home visits, teen parent support within the schools, preschool programs and parent-child interactive learning groups.
1) VCE, FCS Family Focus York County December. Please see attached file. Important details are as follows:
- Tuesday, December 13th Santa is visiting VCE Family Focus York County Playgroup.
- The “Winter Snow Queen” will also be visiting during playgroup the week of December 19th to help the children make reindeer food.
- VCE, Family Focus Program in York County will be closed for the Holiday Season starting Wednesday, December 21st – January 9th.
- Al’s Pals resumes on Friday, January 6th.
- Playgroups resumes on Monday, January 9th.
3) Fundraising from Home – Please save and bring in your Campbell’s UPC/Labels and use your Farm Fresh key tag. This is an easy way for you to help VCE, Family Focus.
4) VCE, FCS Family Focus Volunteers – If you volunteered in the month of November with any of our Family Focus Programs could you please email me the number of hours you volunteered. Your volunteer hours are important and help strengthen our current grant that requires parent involvement. This also strengthens our program as we look for new funding.
Please feel free to share this with other families who might be interested.
If you have any additional questions please email me or call the York County office at 898-2945.
Click to Enlarge Image: