Snow Days are the BEST but once the excitement wears off and Frosty is standing in the front yard the days tend to get long. Never fear here is our list of ‘Snow Much Fun’ in the ‘Burg to keep your kids (and you) from climbing the walls.
- Sledding Guide! – Find the “hot” spots in and around the ‘Burg in this list!
- Ice Skating at Liberty’s Ice Pavilion in Colonial Williamsburg – Grab this Groupon before you go or get a Season’s Pass.
- Yankee Candle – Sled on the hill beside the parking lot, go in and warm up with a cup of hot chocolate or Hershey’s Ice Cream (:
- Menchie’s – Who doesn’t love ice cream and through January its Buy One Get One FREE with this coupon.
- Pinterest – Check our Pinterest Board for “Snow Much Fun” crafts and activities all centered around the snow.
- Library – Visit the library for activities, story times and or just check out books! Call before you go to make sure they are open.
- Virginia Living Museum – Kids can play, learn and dream in the permanent indoor exhibit, WILD & WELL. Check out the permanent outdoor Dinosaur Discovery Trail. Check out the shows in the Planetarium, currently there are 3 shows playing: The Friendly Stars, Virginia Skies and The Future is Wild. Call to verify the museum is open.
- Jamestown Yorktown Settlement – Remember local residence get in free.
- Paint on Pottery – sNOw studio fees on School Snow Days! Normally they close on Monday however if it’s a school snow day…we will OPEN!!!! You must show this coupon at checkout.
- WISC Fun Zone – Laser Tag, Clip N Climb, Indoor Playground and redemption games are all open.
- Bounce House – One of the largest indoor inflatable playgrounds with 30,000 sq. ft. of safe, clean, heated fun! With FREE WiFi and a full concession stand with indoor picnic area so you can take a break while the kids burn off some energy.
- Movie Tavern & Regal Movies in New Town – perfect chance to catch Sing, Rogue One, Moana ….etc!
AMF Bowling is OPEN today!