Busch Gardens Halloween Harvest Brings Treats by Day and Trickery by Night
October 1 – November 8, 2020
Select days and times
Get Reservations and Tickets HERE
NEW DATES ADDED!
Additional Visiting Dates and Times: (reservations are required)
Oct 20, Tuesday – 5 – 9 p.m.
Oct 26, Monday – 5 – 9 p.m.
Nov 6, Friday – 5 – 9 p.m.
Nov 7, Saturday – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 3 – 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Nov 8, Sunday – 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and 5 – 9 p.m.
Get tickets & reservations here
Busch Gardens® Halloween Harvest, will come alive with an ALL-NEW special event for the fall season. Celebrate Halloween and all things fun during the day and creepy at night at this limited capacity outdoor event.
What is Included
- Fifteen iconic roller coasters and rides
- Contactless trick-or-treating for the kids
- Pumpkin scavenger hunt
- Halloween scares with physical distancing
- Delicious seasonal dishes and drinks
- Six of the park’s charming European villages will be decked out with fall décor
- And more
See below for what you can experience at this limited capacity special event:
Date and Times
October 1 – November 1, 2020 on select day and times. When you make your reservation you will select the date and time as this is a limited event.
Wednesdays from 5-9pm
Fridays, Sundays and Columbus Day from 11am-3pm and 5-9pm
Saturdays from 10am-2pm and 3-7pm and 8-midnight
Food and Drinks
Also, park-goers can embark on a fall-inspired flavor journey and choose specialty foods and desserts, beers from around the world, and unique Halloween drink specials that will be spread out throughout the park’s themed villages. A sampling of the event will include offerings like:
- NEW! Best of Food & Wine Festival – offerings include Shrimp Po’boy, Fish and Chips, Cheddar Hushpuppies, Frozen Dirty Shirley and Ginger Limeade.
- NEW! The Brew Bar – a variety of beers including Spaten Oktoberfest and pretzel bites with beer cheese will be on tap at this location.
- NEW! Vesuvius Grill – menu includes Ruben Sliders, Meatballs, Frozen Lemonade and frosty draft beer.
- NEW! Marco Polo’s Marketplace – the menu is set with a variety of fan favorites including Italian and Asian entrées, plus Greek salads, roast beef sandwiches and beverages.
- NEW! Jack’s Night Cap – themed Halloween beverages will be offered here including Bloody Sangria, Green Demons, wine, syringes and test tube shots.
- NEW! Frost Bar – chilling beverages like the Vampire Bite, Bahummy Mummy, Bloody Daiquiris, Creepy Coladas and Boozy Pineapple Float will be on tap.
- NEW! Dessert Offerings – delectable Pineapple Whip, Scary ice cream cones, caramel apples and cheesecake with pumpkin spice sauce.
“Fall is a perfect time to visit the park and we’re thrilled to offer another limited-capacity special event that will showcase new villages and attractions we have not offered yet this year along with the greatest of Halloween experiences for all ages,” said Kevin Lembke, president of Busch Gardens Williamsburg. “We will continue operating with enhanced health and safety measures, and have created an event that safely delivers a compelling combination of exciting coasters and rides, seasonal food and drinks, and Halloween experiences for kids and adults.“
In compliance with Virginia’s phase 3 safety guidelines for reopening businesses, Busch Gardens Halloween Harvest will operate with enhanced health and safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing, physical distancing, face covering requirements and temperature screenings. Special event capacity will be extremely limited to create ample space for guests to enjoy their experience, while maintaining physical distancing in a safe environment.
Admission to this special event is FREE for active Members, Annual Pass Holders and Fun Card holders. Event admission starts at $49.99. Consumers can get the best deal with an online bundle of admission and a tasting card starting at $73.99 (includes five menu items) or $93.99 (includes 10 menu items). For the best value, guests can lock in the BEST BENEFITS EVER by purchasing a new 2021 Membership for as low as $11.25 per month with no down payment. Members receive 12 months of unlimited visitation and amazing park benefits and rewards such as FREE parking, up to 50 percent discount on in-park merchandise, up to 20 percent discount on dining, FREE guest tickets and so much more.