Busch Gardens Williamsburg & Water Country USA Happy Hour Hiring Fairs
- Friday, May 20: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Friday, June 3: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Friday, June 10: 4 – 7 p.m.
Fairs will be held at Busch Gardens Human Resources Training Center 1 Busch Gardens Boulevard Williamsburg, VA 23185
FUN JOBS. AMAZING PERKS.
Head to Busch Gardens’ Hiring Fairs to learn about positions paying up to $14/hour with up to $1,500 in sign-on bonuses, plus all applicants will receive one FREE Single-Day Ticket when they apply and attend the job fair!
They’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to join them for an EPIC year of new attractions, events and more! Your positive attitude and can-do spirit will make all the difference as you help create positive, lasting memories for our guests. Qualified candidates will receive on-site job offers.
Available opportunities include:
• Photography Specialist
• Food Service
• Area Hosts/Hostesses
• Ride Attendant
• Guest Arrival Cashiers
• And more!
Can’t make the job fair? Apply online now using the link below.
APPLY ONLINE NOW
Applicants who prefer to complete their application in person can visit Busch Gardens Human Resources Employment Office, Mondays through Fridays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Questions about employment opportunities at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA should be directed to BGWjobs@BuschGardens.com or (757)-253-3020.
Everyone who applies online and attends the job fair will receive one free single-day ticket!
Perks of joining the team:
As part of the Busch Gardens & Water Country USA family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment with great teammates, as well as:
– FREE park admission
– Discounted park tickets and Passes for family and friends
– Park discounts on food and merchandise
– Tuition Assistance
– Paid Time Off
– GoodRX & Employee Assistance Program
– Fun Gate Giveaways & Ambassador Ride Nights, and more!
What it takes to succeed:
• At least 15 years of age
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to train on and properly use protective gear
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable working around water and animals
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Previous guest service experience preferred
• Basic math skills desired
Find out more here — http://www.buschgardens.com/williamsburg/jobs/