FREE Admission on Juneteenth to Colonial Williamsburg – Sunday, June 19th from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Colonial Williamsburg will be offering free admission on Sunday, June 19 in observance of Juneteenth. Special highlights include Bray School Archeological Project, Loquacious Lucy, Queen for a Day, A Taste of Freedom, Freedom’s Paradox Tour, Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, Visit with a Nation Builder – Edith Cumbo, Visit with a Nation Builder – Gowan Pamphlet, My Story My Voice – Sam’s War, First Baptist Church Archeological Site, and Custis Square Archeological Project.
Your free admission includes:
- Costume-interpreter-guided tours of the Governor’s Palace, Capitol, and Courthouse
- Admission to trade sites, to see and speak with expert masters, journeymen and apprentices practicing 18th-century trades
- Admission to daily staged performances on the Charlton Stage and in the Hennage Auditorium
- Admission to our two world-class art museums
- Free parking at the Visitors Center
- Complimentary shuttle service
For more Juneteenth Events visit here: