Disney Parks Moms Panel Search 2019 is ON!
Since its launch in 2008, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has become an incredible resource for Disney Parks Guests around the world and is now available in four languages — English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Disney Parks Moms Panelists not only help plan magical vacations for Guests heading to Walt Disney World® Resort, but also answer Guest questions about Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line® and Disney Vacation Club®.
Now it’s time to kick off the 2019 Disney Parks Moms Panel search! Disney will be searching for new moms, dads, grandparents, and in the know family members to join the Disney Parks Moms Panel in 2019.
Do you love Disney? Do you consider yourself a vacation planning pro? Do your family and friends come to you to help plan a magical Disney vacation? If so, you could be a great applicant for the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel consists of real parents who have mastered the art of planning a Disney vacation and help other Guests, online, by answering vacation planning questions using their own personal Disney experiences, helpful tips and heartfelt advice.
Disney Parks Moms Panelists must also be comfortable communicating in written form to help Guests around the globe at DisneyParksMomsPanel.com. They must also be sticklers when it comes to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Applications open at noon EDT on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 and round one closes at noon EDT on Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
Would you like to apply for a spot on the 2019 Disney Parks Moms Panel? Be sure you’re ready when applications open:
- Make sure you meet the Eligibility Requirements
- Discover more about what being a Panelist is all about
- Check out the question-and-answer fun with our current Panelists at DisneyParksMomsPanel.com.
Here are some tips from Panelist, Lori:
“When it comes time to apply, I have a few tips for you:
1. Be yourself in your responses. Use your own experiences, memories and feelings for your answers.
2. Check your grammar and nomenclature. Using proper grammar and official Disney names for attractions, restaurants, etc. is very important. It’s a good idea to check the Walt Disney World website for the correct names.
3. Don’t be discouraged if you aren’t chosen. There are a lot of applicants for a few spots, so just know that you can try again next time if this isn’t your year. “