KAN-U-KAYAK – Beginner/Intermediate Kayak Class are offered at Waller Mill Park – Saturday, May 11, 2019
Beginner/Intermediate Kayak Class are offered at Waller Mill Park. Join highly trained instructor Tim Jones in this 6-hour beginner/intermediate kayak class, as he helps you progress from novice to being ready to go out on your own. Class focuses on basics of flatwater kayaking, paddle strokes and safety. Classes will end with a tour of Waller Mill Park reservoir. Boats and all gear will be provided. Class time is 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. $65 per person.
Saturday, May 11, 2019
• Participants must be at least 16 years of age.
• Children ages 12-15 may participate if a parent or guardian is also a member of the class.
• Students should bring their lunch.
• No experience is necessary and all equipment will be provided.
• $50 if providing own kayak
Register by phone or in person at Waller Mill Park, (757) 259-3778, 901 Airport Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188.
Waller Mill Park
901 Airport Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Follow us on social media @:
WilliamsburgRec Newsletter available at: