Something New at Colonial Williamsburg Hotels: Lil’ Patriots Kids Club: 1/2 day “Kids Club” and “Kids Night Out” options, open to guests looking for day programs and parent’s night out programs.
Something New: Lil’ Patriots Club – Half Day Kids Club and Friday Night Kids Night Out at Colonial Williamsburg. It’s a half day of fun for your kids or sign them up for a Friday night “Kids Night Out” and your kids can have fun while you sneak away to have a dinner at the Social Terrace or maybe enjoy the live music in Chowning’s Garden. Keep your little patriot entertained and dare we say…educated while having fun at Colonial Williamsburg. With games and activities for a half day or Friday night out, you’ll have time to yourself while the kids have a whole lot of fun. Here is how it works:
(Tuesday through Saturday located at the Williamsburg Woodland’s Hotel)
Pre-registration for the Kids Club at Colonial Williamsburg is suggested and strongly encouraged. Space may be limited. 24 hour cancellation policy and fee will be assessed. Register by calling (757-220-7045).
• Morning 9-12 with snack: $55.00
• Afternoon 1-4 with snack: $55.00
Lunch available upon request. Visit Colonial Williamsburg Hotels to learn more
with dinner : $65.00
6 pm -9 pm
Pre-registration for the Kids Night Out at Colonial Williamsburg is suggested and strongly encouraged. Space may be limited. 24 hour cancellation policy and fee will be assessed. Register by calling (757-220-7045). Visit Colonial Williamsburg Hotels to learn more
Activities for Kids Club & Kids Night Out may include the following:
• Outdoor Group Activities
• Mini Golf
• Arts & Crafts
• Livestock Tour
• Colonial Games
• Cooks in the Kitchen
• Tricks with Liberty
• Wii/Xbox age appropriate games
• Colonial Guest appearances
• iPad Station
* All scheduled activities are subject to change due to inclement weather and number of children enrolled.
• Registration form completed with emergency contacts
• Please bring proof of birth and current immunizations.
• All children 4-12 are invited are welcome to attend.
• Children must be fully potty trained; no pull ups or diapers permitted.
• No outside food in the Kids Club permitted due to allergens.