The Nonprofit Management Institute is a joint initiative of Thomas Nelson Community College and NetworkPeninsula. The goal of the Institute is to educate nonprofit professionals and equip them with best practices in all areas of nonprofit management, leadership, and development.
Classes are held at Thomas Nelson Community College Historic Triangle Campus in Williamsburg VA (unless otherwise noted) on Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm. Actual class time is 5 hours with 1 hour for lunch and two 15-minute breaks.Classes:
- August 23, 2019 – Conflict Resolution (Nonprofit Leadership and Volunteer Management)
- September 13, 2019 – Team Building Techniques & Creative Facilitation (Nonprofit Leadership and Volunteer Management)
- October 11, 2019 – Board Governance (Nonprofit Leadership and Board Education)
- November 8, 2019 – Essentials of Human Resource Management (Nonprofit Leadership and Organizational Development)
- December 6, 2019 – Time & Meeting Management (Nonprofit Leadership)
For full class descriptions and instructors, click here.
Cost is $75 for NetworkPeninsula members and $85 for all others. A limited number of training funds are available via multiple sources. click here for details and application.
For additional information or to register go to networkpeninsula.org
Thomas Nelson Community College Historic Triangle Campus is located at 4601 Opportunity Way, Williamsburg, VA 23188.