Saturday, July 21 & Sunday, July 22, 2018
This fun filled two day, two person team event is played over both championship courses at Golden Horseshoe with two exciting formats. For the first time ever, the Jones Cup will expand its competition as a parent / child event. Eligible teams will be comprised of parent / child, stepparent / stepchild, parent-in-law / child-in-law, or grandparent / grandchild. Competitors vie to have their names added to the coveted Jones Cup, a silver trophy crafted by a local silversmith who has worked with engraving on the famed Ryder Cup.
- 36-hole event
- Round 1 Green Course – four-ball (two person best ball) format
- Round 2 Gold Course – modified alternate shot format
- Players must have a valid USGA handicap to compete for prizes.
- Opening night reception
- BBQ lunch following play on Saturday
- Prizes for net and gross winners
- Special practice round pricing – $50 per player on Green Course – $75 on Gold Course – children 18 and under play free with a paying adult for practice rounds.
- Entry fee: $499 per team
Special room rates are available at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites and The Griffin Hotel, official Colonial Williamsburg hotels. Rates start at $129 per room, per night, excluding taxes.
To make a reservation, call 1-800-261-9530
and identify yourself as a Jones Cup participant.
Entry fee: $499 per team
Entry deadline: 5 p.m., July 17, 2018