2019 Fall Placement Clinics
Monday, July 29 – 6-7pm at Williamsburg Community Pool
Monday, August 5, 10-11am at Kingswood Pool
Wednesday, August 14, 10-11am at Williamsburg Community Pool
Monday, August 26 – 7-8pm at Kingswood Pool
If your child has enjoyed summer swim, try out Williamsburg Aquatic Club FREE no commitment tryouts to find out what year-round swimming is all about! This is your chance to meet experienced coaches who will place your swimmer in a starting level for the Fall session.
- Personal, one-on-one attention for swimmers
- Core and weight training for high-schoolers
- Affordable, consistent rates without surprises
- A focus on teamwork, character and sportsmanship
- Fun social events for each age group
- Convenient local practice
- No work commitment for beginning levels
Swimmers of any age or ability are welcome. Become the best competitive swimmer you can be and have fun at the same time.
WAC has been instructing swimmers from beginner to Olympic levels since 1979; is the Virginia State Medium size team 2018 Long Course Season Champions in the Girls, Boys, and Combined; and is the Virginia State Medium size team 2019 Short Course Girls Champions as well as the Boys and Combined Team runner ups.