Looking for Christmas Tree Collection dates for Williamsburg, Yorktown & JCC 2023?
Here are the collection dates and contact information for your Christmas Trees pick up. This will give you the heads up on when and where your trees can be picked up or dropped off this New Year.
1. Here is the Christmas Tree Recycling for James City County (JCC)
Jan 1 – Jan. 31, James City County residents can recycle Christmas trees free of charge at any County Convenience Center during normal operating hours. Christmas trees must be free of ornaments, tinsel, lights and stands. Christmas trees will be accepted at all 3 convenience center locations during normal operating hours. 1. Jolly Pond Convenience Center 1204 Jolly Pond Raod, Williamsburg, VA 23188. 2. Tewning Road Convenience Center 117 Tewning Road Williamsburg, VA 23188. 3. Toano Convenience Center 185 Industrial Boulevard Toano, VA 23168.
- $10 Tree Pick Up – If you want your tree picked up and you live in JCC, there the Boy Scouts are doing tree pick up and recycling as a fundraiser. For $10 they will come to your home and pick up your tree from the curb on the weekend of Jan 7, 2022. Learn more and sign up here.
2. Christmas Tree Recycling for Williamsburg – Free Tree Collection
City crews will collect Christmas trees on Tuesday, Jan. 3 and Monday, Jan. 9. Trees must be placed at the street before 7 a.m. for collection. Please remove all decorations and lights. Trees must be placed at the street before 7 a.m. for collection. Please remove all decorations and lights. For more info visit them online for more info.
3. Here is the Christmas Tree Recycling for York County
York County’s free curbside collection of Christmas trees begins January 9th and and continues through Friday, January 13. Trees must be placed at the roadside by 7 a.m. on Monday, January 9, for collection during the week. All York County residents, including those who do not subscribe to the County’s collection programs, may bring their tree to the VPPSA Compost Facility, 145 Goodwin Neck Road, Monday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The following are required for curbside collection and drop-off of trees:
• Do not place tree in a tree bag
• Remove all stands, lights, tinsel and ornaments
• Trees larger than six feet in high should be cut in half
Additional information here
Hope you enjoyed your holiday season!