Most of us are scrambling to make sure our kids are prepared for a new style of learning this year. Fortunately, there are a ton of homeschool bloggers overflowing with information. We have compiled a list of homeschool blogs with an abundance of information, lessons, and activities that are all laid out for you! Plus support, now is not the time to feel alone, we are all in this together. These blogs are great for those that are homeschooling as well as those that are going the virtual learning route.
Here is our big list of Homeschooling Blogs:
- Homeschool Giveaways & Freebies has a blog full of resources, printables, support and more all on homeschool.
- The Homeschool Mom – Great for new homeschoolers as well as those that have been doing this for years.
- Heav.org – Home Educators Association of Virginia is a 501(c)3 non-profit homeschool association that has been around since the early 80’s based in Richmond, VA. They have a website to guide families through homeschooling and the laws you need to know. However, they also have a blog that is wonderful.
- Raising Lifelong Learners – I love to read her posts, very relatable.
- Homegrown Learners – She has great information especially for middle to high schoolers.
- This Reading Mama – Learning to read and write may seem intimidating but this is a great resource for parents of younger kiddos.
- Playdough to Plato – While she focuses on pre-school to 3rd grade there are some really great FREE printables and fun experiments.
If you have found a website that has helped you and your family email Kristy.email@example.com and we will add it to the list.