Attention craft beer lovers – the Yorktoberfest is THIS SUNDAY. Tickets are selling fast and it’s easy to see why. This year, not only will the festival take place at the waterfront with the beautiful York River as the backdrop – but it will feature samples of more than 30 Coastal Virginia brews. Your $35 ticket also gets you access to free beer classes (limited spots available), family-friendly activities, and live music. Water Street Grille has a killer menu planned so make sure you bring your appetite too!
Here’s the first look at what will be available for purchase:
– Giant Soft Pretzel with Stone Ground Mustard
– WSG Pork Belly Nachos: Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Roasted Pork Belly, House-made Beer Cheese, Bacon Jam
– Potato & Ham Soup
– Short Rib Beef
– Fresh Maine Lobster Roll: Buttered Brioche roll, fresh lobster meat tossed in a Light Lemon Dill Sauce
– Charred Whole Branzino Fish Served with Fresh Herbs, Sliced Citrus & Pickled red onion
– Lemon & Thyme Roasted Chicken
– Variety of Brat Wurst/Sausages Roasted Pork Shanks
– Sides: German Spatzle with Caramelized Onions and Braised Red Cabbage with Fresh Green Beans
– Pancakes with Applesauce
– Black Forest Cake
– Cups Vanilla Bavarian Cream and Caramelized Apples
If that menu has you drooling, don’t forget the V.I.P Tickets for $60 get you unlimited beer and food! It also gives you access to the seating/standing area with tables.
Purchase tickets here: https://yorkcountychamberva.org/yorktoberfest/