Merchants Square’s Summer Breeze Free Concert Series Line up for Summer 2023 on the lawn of the Art Museum of Colonial Williamsburg
The Summer Breeze outdoor concert series are Free Concert Thursdays in July & August on the lawn of Art Museum of Colonial Williamsburg from 6PM-8PM. Refreshments are available to purchase from select merchants. Series runs from July 13 – August 17th.
Concerts are free and open to the public and located on the lawn of the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg. Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs and picnic blankets and to have a great time! Here are the bands and dates…
2023 Summer Breeze Concert Schedule:
- Thursday, July 13 from 6 pm to 8 pm: Empire Strikes Brass (Brass Funk Rock)
- Thursday, July 20 from 6 pm to 8 pm: : Good Shot Judy (Big Band Jazz Swing) with Community Day Celebrations (rescheduled due to weather from July 3 – Community art project, Family-friendly lawn games, Pie-eating contest, Free Sno-to-Go
- Thursday, July 27 from 6 pm to 8 pm: Chest Fever (Official Revival of The Band)
- Thursday, August 3 from 6 pm to 8 pm:: Corey Harris (Blues & Roots)
- Thursday, August 10 from 6 pm to 8 pm: The Shootouts (Honky Tonk, Western Swing)
- Thursday, August 17 from 6 pm to 8 pm: Bill and the Belles (Americana, Country Strings)
Free Concerts on the lawn of the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, but make sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket.
Perhaps the best part of the Summer Breeze Series is that it’s absolutely free! Don’t miss out on the Summer Breeze Series in Merchants Square—a sensational blend of free movies and concerts that promises to make your summer truly remarkable. More information can be found on Merchant’s Square’s website.
DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum
325 Francis St E, Williamsburg, VA 23185