Celebrating the Battleship Wisconsin’s 77th birthday, April 16-18!
To celebrate the Battleship Wisconsin’s 77th birthday The Nauticus is offering multiple programs throughout the weekend
To celebrate the battleship’s 77th birthday, we’re reopening many of the interior spaces that have been closed due to the pandemic. Most notably, we’ll officially open never-before-seen areas like the CPO lounge and berthing area.
Birthday Weekend Programming Includes:
- Newly-opened interior spaces, including the CPO lounge, Barber Shop, Ship’s Library, Galley, Dental Office & Brig (onboard jail!)
- Come get your haircut in the ship’s Barber Shop – thanks to Vintage Barber for this one-of-a-kind experience (Sat. & Sun.)
- WWII re-enactors on the Wisconsin’s historic fantail (Sat.)
- Battleship Wisconsin veteran meet-and-greets
- Family-friendly education demos and programming
Capacity limited to 30% and will be monitored. Online ticket purchases are strongly encouraged for guaranteed entry. Masks are required for visitors aged 5+.
***Honor your loved one! Pre-order our Limited Edition 77th Anniversary Flag Package from the Banana Pier Gift Shop to be flown on the Battleship Wisconsin’s 77th anniversary of its commissioning. Order here! (Limited Quantities Available)***