How to create positive energy in your home
According to Dictionary.com, Feng Shui is the Chinese practice of creating harmonious surroundings that enhance the balance of yin and yang (negative and positive), as in arranging furniture or determining the siting of a house. In other words, your environment affects everything that you do.
Feng Shui enhances your space according to the principles of harmony and energy flow, empowering you to improve every aspect of your life. This includes everything from love, marriage, family, health, wealth, career, creativity, knowledge, spiritual growth, travel, to your relationships and even help from others. Learning how Feng Shui works can be complex, but there many online resources and videos that can make it much easier to understand and utilize.
Here are a few Feng Shui tips that may help you enhance your home:
- Declutter, get rid of everything in your home that you are not in love with. This creates a harmonious home.
- A strong well-kept front door and clear entryway are important since this is how the house receives its energy. Clearing away unnecessary items allows good energy to flow into your home and lives.
- Add a fountain with moving water near your front door. The flowing energy from the water symbolizes cash flow.
- Have good air quality in your home. Open the windows, add air purifying plants or an air purifier. Improving the air quality creates good Feng Shui energy.
- Good lighting is also essential for creating good energy. Natural lighting is preferred, but if that is not possible, the next best is full spectrum lighting. These are lights that emulate natural lighting.
- Place books where you can see them from the front door of your home. This stimulates learning in your entire family.
- Add a healthy green plant in the Family Area of your home to encourage a stronger family bond.
- Avoid the color red in your dining area, as it stimulates the appetite.
- Fix broken items in your home, this release your frustrations and smoothes your life path.
- Keep all drains, bathroom doors and toilet lids closed. This keeps your money from draining out of your pockets.
- Want to encourage helpful people into your life? Hang a pleasant sounding wind chime in the front of your home.
- Change the position of your desk to face the door, which will allow you to see who’s coming, help you get more opportunities, go further in your position, and win more often.
View Home Here
Former owner of artcafe26, a Williamsburg resident for over 16 years and a grandmother to Frederic, mother to Susannah, and wife to Bernd, Sibilla Dengs understands how important finding a wonderful place to live and a great community is to you and your family. Having lived and traveled all over the globe, her cultured and worldly experiences bring a very unique perspective to the home buying and selling journey. Sibilla’s commitment to excellence and her clients’ needs is unparalleled and she is excited to stand by your side every step throughout this exciting process. www.williamsburgrealtyofva.com