FREE Admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg to US Veterans and up to 3 guests
As Memorial Day weekend approaches the country is especially mindful of the sacrifices veterans have made for the nation. Busch Gardens® Williamsburg announced that they are sending an invitation to U.S. veterans and up to three guests to have one FREE visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg theme park this summer. This free offer will be available for a limited time and only through ID.me. or at
The offer is available online only (at www.WavesofHonor.com) and is not available at the park’s ticket windows. Veterans and their guests can redeem their one visit anytime between May 20 and July 15. Blockout dates apply for Busch Gardens Williamsburg on June 15, 29 and July 13.
“We are pleased to continue our tradition of great summer memories for military families at Busch Gardens Williamsburg with the return of complimentary admission for veterans,” said Kevin Lembke, president of Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. “As part of a strong military community, we are grateful and committed to providing special opportunities for those who serve and sacrifice for our country.”
Make sure to experience all the park’s attractions, including the all-new Finnegan’s Flyer™ Screamin’ Swing ride, the delicious Food & Wine Festival and Summer Nights featuring popular acts from the America’s and Britain’s Got Talent television series.
Veterans and their guests can look forward to these special happenings during this offer:
- FINNEGAN’S FLYER™ –Finnegan’s Flyer™, a new Screamin’ Swing ride at Busch Gardens®, features two pendulum-like arms, seating 32 riders that fly progressively higher with each swing. Finnegan’s Flyer will reach a staggering height of more than 80 feet with a speed of 45 mph. Only the bravest will prevail.
- Food & Wine Festival (select days May 17 – June 30) – Park guests can unleash their inner foodie with over 60 specialty food items from around the world, 30 different wines, 25 craft beers and 20 unique cocktails not normally served at the park. New savory tastes will include Jamaica, Mexico, Philippines and Italy.
- Fireworks – The park will commemorate the Memorial Day and July Fourth holidays with fireworks on May 25 and 26, and July 3, 4 and 5. After a day of play at the world’s most beautiful theme park, park guests can stay and watch the night sky light up.
- Summer Nights (June 28 –Aug 11) – Busch Gardens becomes a cooler place after dark during Summer Nights. Special entertainment, culinary experiences and a fun nighttime atmosphere will give guests a new reason to visit during summer evenings. The Royal Palace Theatre lights up with Spark presented by Coca-Cola®, a high-energy spectacle featuring party-starters, laser lights, pyrotechnics and a custom soundtrack created by award winning musicians. And to add to the fun of Summer Nights, acts from the hit show America’s and Britain’s Got Talent will take the stage every week during the summertime event. Acts like Light Balance, and Boogie Storm are scheduled to appear in the park’s Globe Theatre.
In addition to the one-time free admission for veterans and their family, Busch Gardens is extending great deals to their other park products including:
- $10 off All Day Dine with non-alcoholic beverages
- 50 percent off select Quick Queue products
- 50 percent off Animal Tours
These special offers can only be purchased through ID.me.Veterans must process their complimentary single-day ticket(s) online at www.WavesofHonor.com.
WilliamsburgFamilies is part of the ambassador program at Busch Gardens and receives tickets to review openings of rides and events in order to review them. This post and this site has affiliate links which provide a small percentage of sale at no charge to consumer.