Go Off the Disney (Hotel) Grid to Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Thinking of taking that long-awaited and dreamed-of trip to Disney World with the kids and grandparents this summer, but two things—time and money—are standing in your way? Time to research and find the best deal out there, and money to spend to stay at a Disney hotel close to the parks?
Well, what if I told you our most popular Orlando resort, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, is next door neighbors with Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort? AND, not only does it provide access to top-notch amenities, but also prices half of what you’d expect to pay! Rest assured, Tripbound will get you and your loved ones to Disney on a “dime”…in no time.
But, let’s be honest. If you’re a Disney enthusiast, staying at a non-Disney property is all about overcoming objections. So we’ve dedicated today’s blog post to highlighting the top-notch amenities that help make Wyndham Bonnet Creek a standout resort.
Let’s get to exploring…
Top 5 (and then some!) Bonnet Creek Perks for Tripbound Travelers
- Spacious suite-style rooms: you won’t need to worry about booking multiple hotel rooms because the luxurious suites allow more room for you, the kids, and even grandparents, to enjoy an unforgettable time together.
- On-site dining options: if your family has a few picky eaters, you most likely can’t fathom eating all the food you’ll pay for with the Disney Dining Plan. Here, you can take your pick from not one, not two, but four on-site restaurants and a bars, and even pizza delivery. Everyone in your family is bound to find some grub they’ll love!
- Fully-equipped kitchen: with all those options, you might get tired from eating out. Luckily, your suite’s fully-equipped kitchen (think stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, and more!) allows you to whip up some home-cooked meals in no time.
- In-suite washer & dryer: no need to worry about dragging piles of laundry down to a shared facility. Do it from the comfort of your suite, and save money on pricey baggage fees!
- Endless entertaining resort amenities: we aren’t kidding when we say there’s something for every member of your family at Bonnet Creek. With 5 outdoor pools, 2 lazy rivers, 2 children’s water features, 8 hot tubs, miniature golf, arcade games, spa services, and more, there’s no need to worry about entertaining the kids and grandparents!
- Shuttle ride to Walt Disney World & more: but you came to Orlando for Disney World, so what about transportation to the parks? The resort offers scheduled transportation to the following attractions: Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and SeaWorld. Visit Tripbound.com for more info.
Now, you may be thinking: okay, that’s all great, but what do past vacationers and Disney-goers have to say about their stay here? Tina W., CEO of Tripbound, has your answer:
“We traveled with all of the grandparents, and aunts and uncles, to Bonnet Creek for my daughter’s 2nd birthday. We loved coming back to the resort in the evening and taking turns hosting easy dinners in our suites after a long day. Everyone was ready to relax and unwind together after being at the parks all day, and the last thing we wanted was to wait in line for a noisy dinner out.”
So, there you have it! We’re stepping off our soapboxes now as we’ve given you just as many (if not more!) equally-compelling reasons to book your family getaway to Wyndham Bonnet Creek THIS summer. Don’t wait to book—suites are filling fast at rates starting at $162 a night. But be warned: fuller pocketbooks and unforgettable memories are sure to be coming back with you after your stay!
Contact Tripbound today! The team at Tripbound loves to hear from our travelers!
3200 Ironbound Rd
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday 9:30am – 5:00pm EST
Saturday thru Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm EST