Fall Into History
November 9-20, 2020
“Fall Into History” at Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown and experience a new way for families to explore 17th- and 18th-century Virginia history with a blend of in-person educational programs, virtual learning activities and access to a guided tour with a museum educator.
Enjoy special admission to interactive educational opportunities for students in their quest to continue learning about early American history outside of the classroom. Programs are designed to meet Virginia Standards of Learning, focusing on Virginia history, science and exploration in the 17th century and the ideas behind the Declaration of Independence and development of the U.S. Constitution more than a century later.
“Fall Into History” tickets are $13 per family member and offers unlimited admission November 9-20 to both Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown. Children under age 4 are free. Tickets can be purchased onlinethrough the eStore or in person at either museum. Discounts are available for students in Williamsburg-James City County and York County public schools – only available when purchased on-site with proof of residency.
‘Fall Into History’ includes
• Admission to Jamestown Settlement, featuring refreshed exhibition galleries, short films and outdoor living-history areas that offer access to re-creations of a Paspahegh town, 1610-1614 colonial fort and three ships that sailed to Virginia in 1607.
• Admission to the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, featuring expansive exhibition galleries, short films in immersive settings and outdoor living history experiences in re-creations of a Continental Army encampment and Revolution-era farm.
• Online access to pre-recorded virtual tours of both museums for families to watch at their own pace.
• Access to pre-register for a 90-minute educator tour at either museum on Saturday, November 14.
• In-person access to education stations offering opportunities to engage with museum educators from a safe social distance at either museum.
Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown are open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily; closed Christmas and New Year’s days. More info on Fall Into History here