Free Drive-Through or Walk-Up COVID-19 Testing
Free drive-through or walk-up COVID-19 testing for community members to help contain the spread of COVID-19. No appointment necessary.
Testing is for any individual who have/are:
- Living with or come in contact with someone with COVID-19
- An essential worker at high-risk for exposure
- Living or working in a group setting
- First responder/healthcare worker
- Attended a large group gathering of 20 plus within the last 10-14 days
Symptoms or combinations of symptoms include:
– Feeling feverish
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Tired & Not Feeling Well
– Body aches
– Runny nose
– Sore Throat
– Loss of Smell & Taste
– Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
Testing will occur at four locations across our area:
- October 5, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.: New Zion Baptist Church, 3991 Longhill Road, Williamsburg
- October 13, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.: Little Zion Baptist Church, 8625 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg
- October 27, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Williamsburg House of Mercy, 10 Harrison Ave., Williamsburg
Testing is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Tents and tables will be set up. Participants can choose between a “drive-through option” or “walk-up” option. Adherence to social distancing must be followed at all times. Testing event lines will cut-off 15 minutes prior to testing end time to help ensure each site wraps up in a timely manner so the team can travel to the next location. Those in line before that cut-off, will be seen as long as tests are available.
For more information, contact the Peninsula Health Department at 757-594-7069.