Free Drive-Thru COVID19 Testing
COVID-19 free drive-through testing for community members to help contain the spread of COVID-19. No appointments, testing while supplies last.
FREE testing sites in Williamsburg, Newport News & Hampton:
- December 12, 11am-1pm at Y.H. Thomas Community Center, 1300 Thomas Street, Hampton
- December 12, 11am-3pm at Peninsula Health Center, 416 J. Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News
- December 14, 4:30-6:30pm at Boo Williams Sports Complex, 5 Armistead Pointe Parkway, Hampton
- December 15, 3 to 5 p.m. at New Zion Baptist Church, 3991 Longhill Road, Williamsburg
December 16, 11am-1pm at Colossian Baptist Church, 856 Old Fort Eustis Blvd, Newport NewsCancelled due to weather
- December 17, 4:30-6:30pm at Westhampton Community Center, 1638 Briarfield Road, Hampton
- December 18, 10am-2 pm at First Baptist Church East End, 3000 Jefferson Ave, Newport News
- December 19, 10 am-3pm at Hampton Roads Convention Center, 1610 Coliseum Drive, Hampton
Symptoms or combinations of symptoms include:
– Feeling feverish
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Tired & Not Feeling Well
– Body aches
– Runny nose
– Sore Throat
– Loss of Smell & Taste
– Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
No appointment necessary. Testing is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Adherence to social distancing must be followed at all times. Testing event lines will cut-off 15 minutes prior to testing end time to help ensure each site wraps up in a timely manner so the team can travel to the next location. Those in line before that cut-off, will be seen as long as tests are available.
For more information, contact the Peninsula Health Department at 757-594-7069.