Jefferson Lab’s open house is March 26, 2022
Jefferson Lab Open House 2022
The Department of Energy’s Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility will open its doors to the public for its next biennial open house event on event on March 26, 2022.
The free event will offer an opportunity for people of all ages to explore this world-class research facility.
- Tours of the lab’s unique research facilities
- Hands-on activities
- Interactive demonstrations and one-on-one interactions with the people behind the technologies
- Learn about research carried out at Jefferson Lab
- Access to the facility that are off-limits during operations
- Interactive demonstrations for children, including the very popular cryogenics show
For more information about the event visit https://www.jlab.org/openhouse.
12000 Jefferson Ave.,
Newport News, Va., 23606