James City County Parks & Recreation has Camps for Summer 2020!
If you see a camp you would like to register for scroll to the bottom of this post to find out how to do it!
Summer Camps at a Glance
- DIY Art Adventures (5-8)
- Legacy Soccer (6-14)
- Cupcake Wars (7-13)
- Dessert Camp (7-13)
- Mighty Girls Yoga Camp! (7-9)
- Out There with Riverside Outfitters (12-14)
- Out There with Riverside Outfitters (8-11)
- Girls of American (Doll) History (8-11)
- Multi-Sport Camp (9-12)
- COPS Camp (10-13)
Here are four ways to register:
- Online: on parks & recreation website anytime; you’ll need to know your household ID number (typically a 4 to 5 digit number) and password (passwords are case sensitive). If you have forgotten your household ID number or password, please call the James City County Recreation Center (757-259-4200) to request this information. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover accepted.
- Phone-in: call 757-259-4200 (press option 1) Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Walk-In Payment Locations:
James City County Recreation Center, 5301 Longhill Road
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Satellite Services Office in Toano, 3127 Forge Road
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Credit/debit cards, checks, cash and money orders accepted.
Chickahominy Riverfront Park, 1350 John Tyler Highway
Monday-Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Make checks payable to JCC Treasurer and mail to:
James City County Recreation Center,
5301 Longhill Road,
Williamsburg, VA 23188
*Camp/class offerings are limited and subject to change based on CDC and Governor’s timelines and recommendations.