Snow Days are the BEST but once the excitement wears off and Frosty is standing in the front yard the days tend to get long. Never fear here is our list of ‘Snow Much Fun’ in the ‘Burg to keep your kids (and you) from climbing the walls.
- Sledding Guide! – Find the “hot” spots in and around the ‘Burg in this list!
- The Library Here is this week’s library event list.
- Rebounderz – Here is a discount for passes – only $12 each
- Virginia Living Museum – Kids can play, learn and dream in the permanent indoor exhibit, WILD & WELL. Check out the permanent outdoor Dinosaur Discovery Trail. Check out the shows in the Planetarium too.
- Pinterest – Check our Pinterest Board for “Snow Much Fun” crafts and activities all centered around the snow.
- Yankee Candle has it all – even snow every four minutes in the Christmas Room – case you haven’t had enough! But go in and warm up with a cup of hot chocolate or Hershey’s Ice Cream and get some amazing deals. Check their FB page for latest offers and events.
- Jamestown Yorktown Settlement – Remember local residence get in free.
- WISC Fun Zone – Laser Tag, Clip N Climb, Indoor Playground and redemption games are all open.
- Historic Jamestowne – this place always has something new – hands on activities for kids and active archaeological digs
- Ice Skating at Liberty’s Ice Pavilion in Colonial Williamsburg
- Movie Tavern & Regal Movies in New Town – perfect chance to catch the latest block buster ….etc!
AMF Bowling is always a fun way to spend a chilly day…inside..warm and BOWLING!
- Museums on Us – if you are a Bank of America customer your card will get you a free ticket to the Children’s Museum of Richmond or Children’s Museum of Virginia for free. First full weekend (Sat and Sun) of the month. Learn more about this program here.