The market is canceled through June 10. However you can now order with vendors online for local pickups and delivery of their items. Because of the time it takes to prepare for Friday’s deliveries, the online market will close at 5pm on the Wednesday prior.
Place your order:
Here’s how it works:
- Order online until midnight Wednesday
- Pay online
- You will be texted Friday morning a time window when your food will be delivered.
- If you ordered something that requires refrigeration, you should leave a cooler out.
- A friendly market team member will drop you order off on your front porch. (All staff, vendors, and volunteers will be washing our hands, wearing gloves, and changing them frequently!)
- If you are not in Williamsburg/James City County, you can opt to pick up! We’ll bring it right to your car, in front of The Hounds Tale (500 Prince George Street, Unit 200, Williamsburg, VA 23185.)
Not all vendors are participating, check this list for updates on vendors: http://www.williamsburgfarmersmarket.com/shop
The Market accepts SNAP/EBT, credit cards, and W&M Express.
Friends of the Market
Be our Friend The market has a Friends of the Marketprogram. For just a $25 membership, the market will give you a tote bag, and you’ll be added to our exclusive “friends of the market” email list with monthly rewards! Stop by the information tent on Saturday to sign up.
Visit their site website for available products and produce www.WilliamsburgFarmersMarket.com