Yorktown Fall Festival – Family Fun Event!
(between Buckner and Ballard Streets)
Oct 14, 2017
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Yorktown Market Days will extend its hours on Saturday, October 14, to celebrate autumn with a Fall Festival.
The Market will have extended hours from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. that day and you’ll find activities for the whole family including face painting, hayrides, and a hay maze; pumpkins, gourds, and mums; a chef cooking demonstration; and live musical entertainment!
The schedule for the Yorktown Fall Festival will be:
• Children’s Inflatable Crawl & Activities 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Hayrides 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Face Painting 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Shop the Market Vendors and Local Artist tents 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Find the perfect Pumpkins & Mums 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Entertainment by Henley Fork (Bluegrass) 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Chef Cooking Demonstration by Riverwalk Restaurant 10:30 a.m.
The market features seasonal fruits and vegetables; fresh seafood; eggs, poultry, beef and pork; fresh breads and baked goods; organic and gluten free products; coffee, jams and jellies; pumpkins, mums, gourds, potted plants, and much more.
The Fall Festival is located on the Yorktown waterfront between Buckner and Ballard Streets. For a listing of vendors and artists for the fall festival, visit www.yorktownmarketdays.com.
Free parking will be available in several public parking areas throughout Historic Yorktown.
The free Yorktown trolley runs from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
No rain dates are scheduled for Market Days. In the event of inclement weather, please call the Yorktown events weather hotline at (757) 890-3520 for updates. For more information on Yorktown Fall Festival, and other events in Yorktown, call (757) 890-3500 or visit www.visityorktown.org.